Saturday, June 19, 2010

Three Years Old!



Guess what everyone? It's my birthday! We kicked off year number three with a great big party.

of course, the jumpy is a must. Penelope was bouncing like nobody's business.
she outlasted everyone, including me!

...and so many presents!!

This was truly the ONE thing i wanted and the ONLY thing i asked for:
a great big Dora cake.

then we had a treasure hunt. i got so much stuff!

my first present came in the mail the day before from auntie Amy.
Dora nail polish!

i painted my toes....

then i painted mommy and daddy's toes.

look at this awesome paint job.

rumor has it, i'm going to get another birthday party when i get to nana and grandpa's house. i like the idea of that.

One of my favorite gifts was a laptop.
Now I can do work like Mommy and Daddy!

Auntie Joolie helped make it an awesome day!

No comments: