Saturday, July 19, 2008

new house

what a hectic month it has been!
so much new stuff to get into, so many new places to explore and so many new ways to get in trouble, i can't keep up. i've hardly even had time to update my blog!
nana came to visit and help us with getting situated in our new house. her main job was to keep me out of trouble while mom and dad worked on stuff around the house. nana bought me so many toys and books since she has been here. i hope she never leaves!
these cabinets are much easier to open than our old ones!
so far, this is the only room that is really clean and unpacked.
i hang out here a lot
this is my favorite part of my room. it's like having two rooms!
i furnished it myself.
i also help with the unpacking.
i need to make sure my things don't get lost!

1 comment:

punkip said...

I can't beleave how big she has gotten, and cute to. What I can see of the house it looks great.