Monday, February 11, 2008

year of the rat

grandma jane and grandpa peter gave me my first lucky money ever! Chinese new year is great!
no need for mom and dad to bring the toys to me, i can move around like a pro!

crawling, sitting up on my own and climbing things within a week! can you see how proud i am?

i can even stand up, one handed!

look closely, those are two solid teeth. makes eating my cheerios much easier

talking is a bit trickier. i have to twist my whole face up just to say mum mum. i'll get it soon enough. i think i've accomplished quite a bit these past few weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations little Emily, you are sure growing up!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Oh man, I'm still giggling... Can't wait to see you Miss Em...-Auntie Jewels