Wednesday, December 26, 2007

roadtrip


We drove to San Francisco to hang out with some family for Christmas. It was a long drive so we stopped to spend the night halfway there. I woke up early and was excited to meet cousin Francis, but we had to wait for daddy to wake up.


I had some bananas and milk for breakfast and we hit the road.




we had to stop for some gas and pick up some snacks first. I asked for some beef jerky but I think they forgot.





I slept most of the way






We stopped for some corn nuts, gummy sours and a fresh diaper. again, they forgot the jerky.



we shot some photos and then headed back on the road for the final stretch of the ride.











Cousin Francis was happy to see us, but I was a little bit jealous. He can crawl everywhere, almost walk and he's twice my size although he's only a month older.










I got to meet aunt beth and lee, uncle ken and mike, great aunt connie and great uncle pete.







this is uncle mike, they're baking a new baby cousin for me.













and this is gran uncle peter, he's a silly guy








cousin franny and i had a little moment.



but i could hold my own







i got to open my first christmas presents






it was a short trip. we only stayed one night at franny's house. i peed on his changing table





daddy let me drive a little bit. i think i did pretty good...






but sometimes i get distracted.

No comments: