Tuesday, July 3, 2007

i lost my WHAT???

Hi everyone. I seem to have misplaced my nub. It's black and gross, and it used to sit nicely inside my little belly button. When I showed up here, I didn't have a hell of a lot. Just my nub. And now it's gone missing. It kind of has some sentimental value, so if anyone finds it, i'd be so happy. I just feel like a part of me is missing.

Oh, and as a reward, you can pretty much take your pick. There's hundreds of dollars worth of stuff mom and dad bought for me. I dont really give a damn about any of it yet, so i wouldn't be heartbroken if you wanted to trade me my nub for these thoughtful gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what's that expression say?
Good job on the baby-making, Adam and Ann! A+

AMBER said...

That's the exact same look I had on my face when I heard Adam karaoke for the first time.

When are we going to introduce Emily to the ol' mic?